Dec 28, 2004

Today in my office...

Today in my office was nothing special... until I unintentionally take a look at the picture of my lover.. All sudden I miss her so much.. It was a lovely picture of her. I left all my work pending and start writing...

dear love, my beautiful lover,

I was just in d middle of my job, in front of my computer. It was intentionally I place your lovely picture rite of the monitor. And you know what, I can't hold my eyes not to steal a look at ur picture.. to enjoy the beauty of ur face.. and that's make me feel wanna be with you. I miss u, lovey.

Well, actually I just put your picture couple days ago. I place it in d box previously. Sorry, my dear. I simply just forgot to place it at d rite place since I move down to my new office. Hm, I just lucky to find that picture bcos it was a mess, here in my room.

All sudden, I just missing u. I'm so happy everytime I stare at ur eyes. I'm so gratefull we still being together until today. I guess I'm sorry for ignoring what you feel, your loneliness, your longing for me, bcos of my bussiness.

I am just missing you now. I love to see ur lovely face on that picture. You're so beautiful, lovey. Well, again, I'm sorry for not whispering those words on your ear.. how pretty u are! It's been quite a while I didnt notice how beautiful you are. It's been quite a while I didnt notice how I tremble everytime I see you.

I miss u. And I'm so gratefull I can feel all those feeling back again when I remember u. I will always love you, care for you, need you. You to me are everything. And I will never change it with anything. I just want u to know that I also don't wanna loose you. Unless its bcos of our destiny do us apart. I won't do anything stupid to change all these beautifull happiness in my hand with anything. Not anymore! Much less only for my own pleasure.
I love u so much, lover.
I miss U
wusss... I'm gonna put this letter when she got sleep tonite! For her morning surprise.. :)
Hmmm, now I have to go back to work.

No comments: