Jun 10, 2004

Together Forever

Posted by Some One:



A Flash Back...


You know what i was doing this morning? I was riding my bike very slowly. Its not my habit. Feels like i have nothing to rush for. Cos you're not here so, I dont have any reason to be hurry being on my desk and start to dial your number. I miss you everytime you are far away...

I started to sing my song, the one that always remind me of you... 

Together Forever... wanna hear it?

My love,
forever you will always be my only love
forever you will always be my faithful love
it's always you
you'll always be...

My love,
forever you will be my first thing, only love,
for you alone i'll give my ever lasting love
i promise you
you'll always be

You and I
will never say goodbye
will never even wonder why
you and I
will always be together
forever love


 
You know what, my heart is always crying everytime i sing this song. No one will know unless you ask me to sing it for you, right before your ear, bcos you will definitely hear my voice shaking.

I love this song. Bcos it always reminds me of you. Use to be I love this song bcos this is the way i can get my self close to you in my mind, bcos i dont have you. Now i love this song bcos it make me feel so happy realizing that i have you now. I love you.

So, just a flash back about this song before I start my day.
I miss you...


10 June 2004, 09.30am

* Collected

No comments: