May 27, 2008

First Love

















do u believe in first love?

do u believe that first love is never die?

i once ever felt in love with some one...
long time ago, when i was at senior high...
her name was... well, let's say si Munaroh
she is georgous...

i loved her since my senior high age...
she was the one who make my world upside down...
since i met her, my teen-age soul suddenly knows what love is
i could never forget abt her for any single moment...
i became a lonesome.. became a poemwriter... i lover her silently...
spending lonely night staring at dark blue empty sky with her shadow playing in my mind.
writing so many poems about my desires... longing for her...
having oh-so wonderful dream and wake up in vain...

i never let her know about my feeling only bcos...
she'd already have some one else at that time...
i once sketched her face with my conte
and i gave it to her as present...
she was so glad about it, off course,

after we graduated, i keep in touch with one of my class mate (until now)
i told my friend about what i feel for Si Munaroh
i tell u this bcos lately i suddenly remember about her again...

this happened since she call me on that day...
she got my number from my class mate
i was having lunch when my cell phone ringing on that day
an unrecognize number on the display...
then i got shock when i hear the oh-so-lovely-shaky-voice over the phone...
it was her!

its been over 14 years, but i still even could recognise her voice

suddenly her face flashing in my all mind very clear again...
i still can remember her hair color last time i saw
i can remember her eyes last time we staring each other...
i can remember all things she has bcos i can see it in my mind!
her voice did sound shaky... just like when we get nervous or something like that...

God, i didnt know what to say at that time, i lost all my words... totally!

do you believe in first love, guys?

i couldnt keep this feeling inside, bcos i keep thinking of her... all the way
i tried so hard not to pick up the phone and call her back until now
but inside my heart keep telling me to do that...
"come on... call her back! what ru affraid of???"

jeeze, i did hope someday i can see her again in my life
but i never tought that it did happen again

huhhhh.....
first love... is it true never die???

i'd say i doubt it..

1 comment:

dahlia said...

wah panda, mau dong minta tiket PP kebali buat tanggal 24-29 juni.

Mayaan bisa diskon kaan??

hayulah panda....huhuhu tiket kok pada mahal sih