Feb 25, 2005

The Ocean's Diary



A short note to the blue sky


My Dear Blue Sky:

Do you still way up there and walk down thru the horizon just to hold me? 

Well, actually its been a quite long time for me not to tell you about all my vain for missing you. But time seems didn't mean anything to me. No matter how long it was... Because, I'd rather to keep all my vain and let them burried down to the depth of my heart, lay down in the bottom of darkness and turning around from time to time. While the ripples has never been flared up. I could never been able to turn it up to a huge wave and raise them up high where you were there.

Do you still way up there blueing the ocean of my desire? The ocean that has never reached the shore? While you belong the spread of cloud that has never stop attempting to reach you up. 

I could never won this race. 
I could never beat all those cloudy face.

You belong to the spread of wings of the sea-mew dancing and floating in the air, turning around, flying up high to reach you out. 

I could never fly and taste the wonder of your smile.

You belong to the sun that never stop shining and sparkling, lighten all of your smooth blue skin, turning your face in to a navy blue.

It hurts me everytime I realize who we are. 

It throws me down to the depth of the lonelyness and pain. I aint got nothing but all vain. It turns me to ebb and leave the sea-shore pale and wrinkle. We were not been able to meet up in the horizon, anymore. We've been separated by the unmeasurable number of time.

Will it be usefull for me to let you know all my desire that lay down in the bottom of my ocean heart? Things that you could never seen? 

Will there be a chance for us to hold each other, huge each other, eventough it is just a mirage in the horizon? My wish will still be floating. It'll be there waiting.

At least let me driven out of your blue, because that's the only thing left in me. I could never have you, my dear blue sky.



February 24, 2005, 
*the journey to city of Tangerang



No comments: